Student Ministries Pastor
Student Ministries Associate
There is no doubt that adolescent years are a crazy roller coaster, encompassing 7 (or more!) years of emotional ups and downs, challenges, incredible growth opportunities and some hurdles along the way. Our students today, face more pressure than perhaps ever before and are frequently left asking “who am I?” and “what do I believe?” PEPC Student Ministries staff and volunteers walk this journey with the students and their families by engaging them in fun and exciting ministry opportunities and providing biblically accurate and relevant teaching. We offer opportunities to plug in, serve the community and the world, and to grow alongside other youth in the Parker area. We are an extension of our “big church” and incorporate the same vision, creating a vital connection between Children’s Ministry and Adult Ministry. We recognize and value the importance of intentional partnership with parents and other key ministry partnerships in the community.
MS Youth Group (weekly large group):
Wednesdays from 6:00-7:30 pm at the PEPC Student Center. Youth Group is a place where students can connect with friends in a large group setting, participate in high energy games, engage in times of worship, learn from biblically relevant and focused teaching, all while growing in their faith. Email [email protected] with any questions.
MS Small Groups (weekly following Youth Group):
Guys and Girls:
Small groups are from 7:30- 8:00 pm after Youth Group on Wednesday evenings.
Don’t hesitate to contact Cole ([email protected]) for more information about how to get your son/daughter connected in any of our dynamic groups!
*PEPC Student Ministries does not meet during Douglas County School year breaks/holidays.*
HS Youth Group (weekly):
We meet Sundays from 6:00-8:00 pm in the PEPC Student Center. All High School students are welcome to join us for fun, fellowship, worship and biblically based teaching every week! Email [email protected] with any questions.
Harbor Nights: The first Sunday of every month we have “Harbor” night. On Harbor nights we serve dinner and focus on fellowship for the first part of youth group. The hope is that this would be a time where relationship would be prioritized, life would be shared, and each student can find refuge and rest in a safe place. The title harbor is intentional in the thought that as ships come into the “Harbor” to seek refuge and rest, our students would do the same. Email [email protected] or [email protected] with any questions.
HS Small Groups (weekly):
- Guys – Sundays from 3:00-4:30. The small group plans to meet in homes and outside when the weather is nice! Email [email protected] or text Cole at 720-595-1425 for more info.
- Girls: 9th & 10th grade girls: Meet together every other Sunday after second service (noonish). Contact Laura for at 720-724-8744 for details.
- 11th & 12th grade girls: Meet together every other Thursday morning from 6:45 – 7:45 am. Location varies, contact Megan at [email protected] for details.
*PEPC Student Ministries do not meet during Douglas County School year breaks/holidays.*
Contact Megan at [email protected] for questions about High School ministry or how to get involved.
Here are our current options to serve:
- Adult volunteers (18+) needed to serve in Youth Group on Wednesday evenings from 5:30-8 pm. Training provided! Help lead games, lead worship, facilitate logistics of the evening or run the “snack shack” all while pouring into the lives of students during our large group. Interested? Contact [email protected] *We are specifically looking for 1-2 adults with musical abilities to help lead our worship team.
- “Meal Masters” Team: Do you love cooking or providing meals to hungry people? Well, we have PLENTY of hungry students and would love to have a team of parents/adults who are willing to provide food for both Middle School and High School events. Additionally, we would like to find an adult volunteer to lead and coordinate this effort. Interested? Contact [email protected]
- Drivers needed (25+ with a good driving record) for occasional outings/events/camps. As we expand the area where “pickups” are needed for events, we need trustworthy drivers to operate our PEPC Vans and ensure students are safely transported to and from. Drivers are needed occasionally rather than on a weekly basis. Interested? Contact [email protected]