Get ready for Middle School Winter Camp 2024!
We are heading to Crooked Creek in Fraser, CO on Friday, January 26, 2024 for a weekend with hundreds of middle schoolers from all around Colorado. We’ll enjoy tons of fun activities, powerful worship, biblical and relevant teaching, building life-long friendships and much more! Each year students leave with a memorable experience and a deeper faith.
WHEN | January 26-28, 2024 (Friday 3:30 PM – Sunday 3:30 PM)
WHERE | Crooked Creek Ranch, Fraser, CO
COST | $210 through November, $240 starting December 1
We believe that every student, regardless of financial circumstances, should have an opportunity to join us for camp. If you, or someone you know, needs financial assistance, please reach out to one of our student ministry team members for more information at [email protected] or [email protected].
WINTER CAMP OVERVIEW
Please reference the following dates for refund information.
- Cancelations after registration will result in a 10% loss of total payment.
- Cancelations after December 1 will result in an 80% loss of total payment.
- Due to our payment obligations, no refunds will be given within 14 days of camp.
Sorry for any inconvenience this might cause you. There are some instances that a refund may be possible, but not guaranteed. Please email [email protected] or [email protected] if you have any questions.
Friday, January 26 at 3:00 PM (Buses leave promptly at 3:30 PM)
Meet at PEPC (9030 Miller Road, Parker, CO 80138)
Please come into the building with your student(s) to complete the check-in process.
Sunday, January 28 at 3:30 PM (estimated time)
Pick up at PEPC (9030 Miller Road, Parker, CO 80138)
Please be on time to retrieve your students :). If the buses are running early or late for any reason, we will notify you through our parent texting group on Remind.
- Tennis shoes
- Boots (it can be muddy)
- Winter coat, snow pants, winter hat
- Bedtime clothing
- Warm daytime clothing (pants, shirt, socks)
- Swim towel
- Shower towel
- Hair products
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Feminine products (if applicable)
- ALL BEDDING (Pillow, blankets, sheets for twin XL bunk OR a sleeping bag)
- Trash bag for dirty clothes
- Reusable water bottle
- Favorite snack(s) while at camp
- Money for camp snacks and souvenirs (optional)
- Since your student may not have a cell phone, an electronic, waterproof watch is very helpful for knowing time
*All medication will be collected and held by our student staff during the check-in process and distributed according to medication instructions.
These items are not allowed at Winter Camp
- Electronics beyond medically necessary items (MP3 players, iPods, portable gaming systems, iPads, computers), cell phones are allowed but not recommended. We HIGHLY encourage students to fully unplug and focus on their friendships and the camp experience.
- Drugs, Alcohol, Vapes, JUULs
- Anything you would be sad to lose or have broken
- Bad attitudes
- If a student is found in the room/dorm of the opposite sex, this will result in immediate expulsion from Winter Camp.
- If a student is found with any illegal drugs (including marijuana), drug paraphernalia, alcohol, tobacco, vaporizers, juuls, weapons, or any other inappropriate material, this will result in immediate expulsion from Winter Camp.
- If a student leaves the campground, this will result in immediate expulsion from Winter Camp.
- We ask that all students respect the adult leaders and staff who are in charge. We have a lot of leaders who are giving their time and we ask that they be respected for doing so.
- Fines will be given for any property damage and are the family’s responsibility.
- Lights out means all students are in assigned cabins and going to bed.
All times are subject to change.
3:00 PM Check-in begins at PEPC in the student center
3:30 PM Load Bus and head to Crooked Creek
5:30 PM Unload and find cabins
9:15 PM Gathering 1
11:00 PM Small Groups
11:30 PM Lights Out
8:30 AM Breakfast
9:30 AM Gathering 2
11:00 AM Small Groups
12:00 PM Lunch
12:45 PM Free Time
6:00 PM Dinner
7:00 PM Gathering 3
9:00 PM Small Groups
10:00 PM Free Time
11:45 PM Lights Out
8:15 AM Gathering 4
9:45 AM Small Groups
10:15 AM Brunch
11:00 AM Clean Up
12:00 PM Load Bus and Leave
3:30 PM Arrive at PEPC