There is no doubt that adolescent years are a crazy roller coaster, encompassing 7 (or more!) years of emotional ups and downs, challenges, incredible growth opportunities and some hurdles along the way. Our students today, face more pressure than perhaps ever before and are frequently left asking “who am I?” and “what do I believe?” PEPC Student Ministries staff and volunteers walk this journey with the students and their families by engaging them in fun and exciting ministry opportunities and providing biblically accurate and relevant teaching. We offer opportunities to plug in, serve the community and the world, and to grow alongside other youth in the Parker area. We are an extension of our “big church” and incorporate the same vision, creating a vital connection between Children’s Ministry and Adult Ministry. We recognize and value the importance of intentional partnership with parents and other key ministry partnerships in the community.
Contact Megan at MEGAN@PEPC.ORG if you have any questions regarding the Middle School Ministry.
High School Youth Group:
Sundays 6:00 – 8:00 PM at PEPC. All High School students are welcome to join us for fellowship, fun and worship! We will meet on the hillside during the summer. If weather is questionable, email Megan for alternate location or check Facebook. Email Megan@pepc.org with any questions.
High School Small Groups:
- High School Guys Small Group – Sundays at 2:00 and 3:30. These small groups meet on the PEPC Hillside. For questions or for more info, email Dan@pepc.org
- High School and Middle School Guys Small Group – Tuesdays at 6:00 PM on the hillside. Contact email@example.com for more information.
- HS Girls Bible Studies (during the summer) – 2nd and 4th Thursdays of the month at 11:00 AM. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Other High School Events
Here are our current options to serve:
- Middle School Co-Ed Small Group Leader
Sunday morning between 8:30-10:00 AM in the Student Center. You need to be 18+, have energy and excitement and a heart to engage students in a relationship that points them to Jesus. (Training is provided!)
- Adult volunteers (18+) needed to serve in Youth Group on Wednesday evenings from 5:30-8pm. Training provided! Help lead games, lead worship, facilitate logistics of the evening or run the “snack shack” all while pouring into the lives of students during our large group. Interested? Contact Megan@pepc.org *We are specifically looking for 1-2 adults with musical abilities to help lead our worship team.
- “Meal Masters” Team: Do you love cooking or providing meals to hungry people? Well, we have PLENTY of hungry Middle Schoolers and leaders on Wednesday evenings. We provide a snack at our “After Hours Program” at 3:30 but by 5:30, we have some hungry people coming to join us for Youth Group. We would love to have a team of parents/adults who are willing to provide a simple dinner occasionally at Youth Group between 5:30-6pm on Wednesday evenings. Additionally, we would like to find an adult volunteer to lead and coordinate this effort. Interested? Contact Megan@pepc.org
- Drivers needed (25+ with a good driving record) for occasional outings/events/camps. As we expand the area where “pickups” are needed for events, we need trustworthy drivers to operate our PEPC Vans and ensure students are safely transported to and from. Drivers are needed occasionally rather than on a weekly basis. Interested? Contact Megan@pepc.org