There is no doubt that adolescent years are a crazy roller coaster, encompassing 7 (or more!) years of emotional ups and downs, challenges, incredible growth opportunities and some hurdles along the way. Our students today, face more pressure than perhaps ever before and are frequently left asking “who am I?” and “what do I believe?” PEPC Student Ministries staff and volunteers walk this journey with the students and their families by engaging them in fun and exciting ministry opportunities and providing biblically accurate and relevant teaching. We offer opportunities to plug in, serve the community and the world, and to grow alongside other youth in the Parker area. We are an extension of our “big church” and incorporate the same vision, creating a vital connection between Children’s Ministry and Adult Ministry. We recognize and value the importance of intentional partnership with parents and other key ministry partnerships in the community.
Middle School Youth Group:
Youth Group is on Wednesdays from 6:00-7:30 PM on Zoom until further notice.
Youth Group is an exciting and energetic place for your student(s) to spend quality time with friends and engaged leaders, participate in musical worship, and learn in a dynamic teaching environment. We provide relevant and biblical teaching, as well as many opportunities to get involved! PEPC MS Youth Group is a welcoming environment and students are encouraged to invite their friends, no matter their faith background! Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Zoom link.
- Special Youth Group Extravaganza – Wednesday, July 1st at 6:00pm at PEPC. All MS students (including INCOMING 6th graders AND soon to be 9th GRADERS) are invited for an awesome night. We will have more details in the middle of June.
- BIG Event – On July 26th! This event will all depend what restrictions we are on as we get closer to this date. Watch for details.
Middle School Small Groups:
The purpose behind Small Groups is to engage students in an authentic and relevant community.
- SUMMER MONDAY MADNESS:
Mondays starting June 1st: 2-4pm
Activities and Locations TBD depending on weather. Incoming 6th graders through outgoing 8th graders. Contact Megan @ 303.525.0936 each Sunday for details.
- TUESDAYS: 6:00-7:30pm Guys Small Group (middle and high school) gathers up on the hillside during summer months. Email Doug@pepc.org if you have questions.
- Middle School Activity Groups– Weekly small group activities designed for students to engage with one another in fun activities. IE: picnics, sports, arts and crafts, bike rides, hikes etc. Contact email@example.com for weekly options as they will vary.
Current 8th Graders start attending High School Youth Group on June 28th.
Contact Megan for more information about all of the weekly events and for more ways to connect your students with our incredible Middle School team!!! Megan@pepc.org or 303.525.0936
Contact Megan at MEGAN@PEPC.ORG if you have any questions regarding Middle School activities.
High School Youth Group:
Sundays – 6:00 – 8:00 PM via Zoom. Email Dan@pepc.org for Zoom link. All high school students are welcome to join us for fellowship, fun and worship!
- Sunday Youth Group Extravaganza – Sunday, June 28th at 6:00pm at PEPC. All HS students (INCLUDING NEW INCOMING 9th GRADERS) are invited for an awesome night of fun. Watch for more details as we get closer!
- HS BIG Event– July 19th at PEPC. Details TBD. Stay tuned!!!
High School Small Group:
- HS Guys Small Group – Sundays at 2:00 and 3:30. These two guys small groups will continue to meet on Zoom until the end of May. Then in June will meet on the PEPC hillside. Email Dan for the Zoom link.
- High School and Middle School guys small group – Tuesdays at 6:00pm on the PEPC hillside.
- Girls Bible Studies – Tuesdays at 2:00pm and Thursdays at 11:00am on Zoom. In person when possible.
Other Summer Options:
Stay tuned for Volleyball Days, Ultimate Frisbee Days and more!
Contact Dan or any of your amazing HS leaders anytime, and we’d love to hang out and buy lunch and go to a park or the PEPC hillside this summer!
Questions or more info, email Dan@pepc.org.
Here are our current options to serve:
- Middle School Co-Ed Small Group Leader
Sunday morning between 8:30-10:00 AM in the Student Center. You need to be 18+, have energy and excitement and a heart to engage students in a relationship that points them to Jesus. (Training is provided!)
- Adult volunteers (18+) needed to serve in Youth Group on Wednesday evenings from 5:30-8pm. Training provided! Help lead games, lead worship, facilitate logistics of the evening or run the “snack shack” all while pouring into the lives of students during our large group. Interested? Contact Megan@pepc.org *We are specifically looking for 1-2 adults with musical abilities to help lead our worship team.
- “Meal Masters” Team: Do you love cooking or providing meals to hungry people? Well, we have PLENTY of hungry Middle Schoolers and leaders on Wednesday evenings. We provide a snack at our “After Hours Program” at 3:30 but by 5:30, we have some hungry people coming to join us for Youth Group. We would love to have a team of parents/adults who are willing to provide a simple dinner occasionally at Youth Group between 5:30-6pm on Wednesday evenings. Additionally, we would like to find an adult volunteer to lead and coordinate this effort. Interested? Contact Megan@pepc.org
- Drivers needed (25+ with a good driving record) for occasional outings/events/camps. As we expand the area where “pickups” are needed for events, we need trustworthy drivers to operate our PEPC Vans and ensure students are safely transported to and from. Drivers are needed occasionally rather than on a weekly basis. Interested? Contact Megan@pepc.org