Student Ministries Associate
Student Ministries Pastor
Student Ministries Associate
There is no doubt that adolescent years are a crazy roller coaster, encompassing 7 (or more!) years of emotional ups and downs, challenges, incredible growth opportunities and some hurdles along the way. Our students today, face more pressure than perhaps ever before and are frequently left asking “who am I?” and “what do I believe?” PEPC Student Ministries staff and volunteers walk this journey with the students and their families by engaging them in fun and exciting ministry opportunities and providing biblically accurate and relevant teaching. We offer opportunities to plug in, serve the community and the world, and to grow alongside other youth in the Parker area. We are an extension of our “big church” and incorporate the same vision, creating a vital connection between Children’s Ministry and Adult Ministry. We recognize and value the importance of intentional partnership with parents and other key ministry partnerships in the community.
MS Youth Group (weekly large group):
Wednesdays from 6:00-7:30 pm at the PEPC Student Center. Youth Group is a place where students can connect with friends in a large group setting, participate in high energy games, engage in times of worship, learn from biblically relevant and focused teaching, all while growing in their faith. Please make sure your student(s) has a face covering with them each week.
MS Small Groups (weekly):
Guys: Mondays 5:00-6:00 pm @ PEPC Student Center and led by Matt Kasari ([email protected])
Girls: Mondays 5:00-6:00 pm @ PEPC Student Center and led by Megan Spaulding and other PEPC leaders.
Middle School guys/girls will be doing a study called “FAM” put out by ORANGE, this winter. This series focuses on building healthy relationships and seeking to serve and love the ones you are spending the MOST time with during this crazy COVID pandemic!
(All small groups meet indoors and therefore a face mask/face covering is required to be worn for the duration of each PEPC activity.)
Don’t hesitate to contact Megan for more information about how to get your son/daughter connected in any of our dynamic groups!
*PEPC Student Ministries does not meet during Douglas County School year breaks/holidays.*
Upcoming Middle School Events:
HS Youth Group (weekly):
Sundays meeting from 6:00-8:00 pm at PEPC Student Center. All High School students are welcome to join us for fun, fellowship, worship and biblically based teaching every week! Email [email protected] with any questions.
HS Small Groups (weekly):
- Guys – Sundays at 3-4:30 pm and 3:30-5 pm. These small groups meet in the PEPC Student Center and lobby. For questions or for more info, email [email protected].
- Girls: 9th & 10th grade girls: Meet together Mondays, 6:30-7:30 pm @ PEPC Student Center and are led by Jodi Novak and Laura Parkes.
- 11th & 12th grade girls: Meet together Sundays 12:00-1 pm and are led by Megan Spaulding. Location varies, contact [email protected] for more details.
*PEPC Student Ministries do not meet during Douglas County School year breaks/holidays.*
Contact Megan at [email protected] for questions about High School ministry or how to get involved.
Here are our current options to serve:
- Adult volunteers (18+) needed to serve in Youth Group on Wednesday evenings from 5:30-8 pm. Training provided! Help lead games, lead worship, facilitate logistics of the evening or run the “snack shack” all while pouring into the lives of students during our large group. Interested? Contact [email protected] *We are specifically looking for 1-2 adults with musical abilities to help lead our worship team.
- “Meal Masters” Team: Not currently needed during COVID-19. Do you love cooking or providing meals to hungry people? Well, we have PLENTY of hungry Middle Schoolers and leaders on Wednesday evenings. We provide a snack at our “After Hours Program” at 3:30 but by 5:30, we have some hungry people coming to join us for Youth Group. We would love to have a team of parents/adults who are willing to provide a simple dinner occasionally at Youth Group between 5:30-6pm on Wednesday evenings. Additionally, we would like to find an adult volunteer to lead and coordinate this effort. Interested? Contact [email protected]
- Drivers needed (25+ with a good driving record) for occasional outings/events/camps. As we expand the area where “pickups” are needed for events, we need trustworthy drivers to operate our PEPC Vans and ensure students are safely transported to and from. Drivers are needed occasionally rather than on a weekly basis. Interested? Contact [email protected]