What in the world does Christmas look like in the midst of a global pandemic? We’re glad you asked! We know this year will be challenging. Family gatherings won’t be the same. Travel may be restricted. All our traditions will be upended to some extent. That’s why we’re taking a “classic” approach to Christmas this year! Our goal will be to make this year as familiar as possible. During Advent, we will be delivering a classic Christmas ornament harvested from our property to every PEPC family. We will sing classic Christmas carols. We will preach classic Christmas texts. We will gather virtually and physically in whatever way we can to bring Christmas into each and every home. Will it feel the same? No. But then again, we know Joseph and Mary experienced hardship and struggle their first Christmas too. I hope you’ll invite your friends and family to join us as we celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ our newborn King!
We are REQUIRING that every person pre-register for worship services held at PEPC so that we are within the Covid guidelines for Douglas County.
- 8:30am (not 8:45am) and 10:30am – Worship Center
- Limited Seating for worship
- Children’s Programming only at the 8:30am (limited spots)
- Masks required for 10 and older in the worship service and for children’s programming masks are required for children 3 and up.
- Live Stream – We will live stream the 8:30am and 10:30am services.