Who We Are
What is the PEPC Vision:
We are a spiritually hungry people seeking to turn from sin, become like Christ, and share God’s transforming Word with the world.
What are the PEPC Values: BRIM
Biblical – making scripture the foundation of our worship and daily life.
Relational – Living in community. To know and be known by each other, celebrating and comforting together.
Intergenerational – Dying to self for others. Diversity by generation and as the community provides.
Missional – living out our faith daily; outside of the church facility; in the community; the workplace and the world.
How PEPC lives out the vision:
Connect – A spiritually hungry people connecting to God and each other through worship, mission and fellowship.
Grow – Seeking to turn from sin, become like Christ through through Home Fellowship Groups, Community Night, Worship and Scripture.
Serve – share God’s transforming Word with the world through identified mission partnerships, service opportunities and daily interactions.
How will we know PEPC is successful:
- PEPC will develop leaders who are passionately pursuing a deeper relationship with Christ and drawing others into this authentic life with God.
- PEPC will create an environment of grace and forgiveness through the regular practice of repentance.
- PEPC will connect people in deep, authentic intergenerational relationships so that they may answer the call to die to self, identify their own spiritual gifts and passions, and grow in their love for one another as Christ’s body.
- PEPC will grow people spiritually by providing environments to train them in personal and corporate spiritual disciplines and thereby transform all of their relationships.
- Serve God’s Kingdom by establishing a strategic mission program that challenges, trains, and sends God’s people into the world to share God’s transforming Word